An Architectural Marvel! A stunning tropical masterpiece Villa with custom finishes hidden in the heart of Coconut Grove, FL.
The home features exposed hardwood beamed and coffered ceilings.
Iron gates, granite floors & countertops, cocina stone floors, open breezeways, trellises, etched glass picture windows and columns. All inside of a gated waterfront community that is walking distance from dozens of shops, restaurants, and several parks. Live in the Grove!
● 2 Bedrooms + Den, 6 Bathroom One-of-a-kind home in the heart if Coconut Grove.
● 2 Large main bedroom suites w/second floor loft style spaces & upstairs outside terrace is fantastic for outdoor enjoyment.
● Concrete roof with w/old world clay tiles,teak plank doors & wood work.
● Swimming pool w/waterfall & sitting area & bridge across pool in the center of the home.
● Separate formal spacious living room.
● Large elegant kitchen with island, custom etched glass, cabinetry and lots of counter space.
● Separate Staff quarters.
● Large 2 Car Garage and large driveway for parking vehicles.
● Marble stone pathways, open breezeways, Iron gates,and Sculptures around the exterior of the home.
- Monthly: $45,000*
**There is a four month minimum stay. Price does not include taxes nor the move-out cleaning fee. Premium rates may apply during holidays.
PLEASE NOTE: This property is catered towards peaceful and relaxing families and groups since it is located in the residential part of Coconut Grove. There is a local noise ordinance between 10 PM – 7 AM and there can be absolutely NO PARTIES. Violation of these rules can lead to guests being asked to leave without a refund. If unsure about this, please contact us.
Though Puerto Rico is a U.S. territory, it does not follow the same tax laws as the U.S., which has attracted swarms of entrepreneurs and investors who are hoping to reduce their taxes. The laws themselves are nuanced, so it’s important to have a good understanding of...
On December 31, 2015 the first case of Zika was reported on the island, and there were about 40,000 confirmed cases by the time the epidemic was declared over in June of 2017. In September 2017, just three months later, Hurricane Maria hit Puerto Rico causing...
During the summer of 2021, Puerto Rico’s tourism increased 28% when compared with the summer of 2019, pre-Covid. Since then, the tourism sector of Puerto Rico has been making an astounding come back, outshining all other U.S. states and territories in post-pandemic...