Yoga Wellness Retreats
STEP AWAY FROM THE OVERLOAD OF LIFE AND RECHARGE DURING OUR 4 DAY/3 NIGHT RETREATS.
Start the day with a restorative Yoga / Vinyasa Flow Class (all levels) followed by a morning meditation. Then eat a healthy breakfast before exploring the trails and waterfalls with a guided hike through El Yunque Rain forest. We then return to Villa Tuscany for Lunch followed by a Creative Workshop. Finish the day with a Sunset meditation and yoga near the beach, then free time, and finally dinner.
- December 5th – 8th, 2019
- January 30th – February 2nd, 2020
- April 23 – 26, 2020
Mindfulness and emotional well-being have become increasingly important in a time when constant connectivity can leave us exhausted and overstimulated. Being mindful and traveling go hand-in-hand, as one is encouraged to be present in the moment in order to fully switch off and appreciate [new] surroundings. It’s important to realign before heading into the new year [for] a clean slate.
Wellness Retreat Includes:
- Luxury Villa Inside Resort (Villa Tuscany Mansion , Puerto Rico)
- Private Chef
- Yoga twice daily (Sunrise Yoga & Sunset Yoga)
- Sunset Meditation
- Daily Rain Forest Hiking Trails with waterfalls
- Creative workshops
- One Massage
- Airport Transportation Thursday & Sunday
Level 1 (Up to 8 guests) – $1,800*
- Master or Junior Suite.
- En-suite bathrooms & balconies with amazing ocean views!
Level 2 (Up to 6 guests) – $1,700*
- Third floor rooms have windows and excellent natural light.
- These rooms share a bathroom.
Level 3 (Up to 12 guests) – $1,550*
- Sleep in rooms on the first floor.
- These rooms include en-suite bathrooms.
*Prices shown include the early-bird discount of $150 per person available until September 4th, 2019. Prices also include all applicable taxes & fees.
Retreat Leader & Teacher Tanis Lopez
More About Tanis Lopez
Tanis Lopez is a Yoga Alliance registered 200 Hour ERYT, who has been teaching since May, 2013. She began her path in yoga about six years earlier inspired by her daughter desire to practice yoga. She has now taught over 2000 hours at multiple studios, gyms and with private clients, as well as furthered her own education through multiple workshops and trainings. Her greatest desire as a yoga teacher is to offer students the opportunity to discover their own passion for this practice that has so positively impacted her own life in so many unimaginable ways.
Why Lead This Retreat?
My greatest goal in teaching yoga is to help students gain all that there is to gain from this practice. It’s an honor to lead students in the practice of yoga in such an idyllic setting, where they can disconnect from their routines and connect with themselves, their breath, their bodies, and their spirit. I’m hoping that after the retreat newcomers will be inspired to embrace yoga daily, those who may have let their practices falter will cherish it again, and that regular practitioners will have the opportunity to experience it differently through the nuances that they may be exposed to for the first time.
Category 3 Accommodation
Category 2 Accommodation
Category 1 Accommodation
Main Floor Shared Areas
Additional Outside and Shared Areas
When vacationing to the beautiful Caribbean island of Puerto Rico, you want to do it in style. What better way to visit one of the world’s most beautiful travel destinations than by renting one of the most luxurious vacation rentals in Puerto Rico? Villa Tuscany is...read more
You Won’t Be Disappointed! Thinking about booking a vacation sometime soon but you’re a little hesitant on where you should go? Have you given much thought to the Caribbean? Surely you have! The Caribbean islands receive a massive influx of vacationers and tourists...read more
Going to the beautiful island of Puerto Rico is as easy as taking a trip to Orlando, or Nashville, or Los Angeles, or any other city within the United States of America for that matter!read more
Bar with TV, Pool, Jacuzzi, 2 Hammocks, Lounge Chairs, Gazebo, Garden, and Pond. Infinity salt water pool and jacuzzi with neon lights. Twenty lounge chairs around the pool. Open terrace bar and Bar-B-Q Gazebo. Garden pond with beautiful landscape.
About twenty-four spread over three levels and in ten bedrooms. Extra, there is also one modular L-shaped sofa, one single-sized mattress, a crib, a queen-sized inflatable mattress, and a single-sized inflatable mattress.
Inside Amenities Include:
- Wireless internet & Cable T.V.
- Ocean Panoramic View
- Elegant Kitchen with Brazilian Rose wood
- Granite counter tops & high quality Stainless Steel appliance
- Formal Dinning room connected to Terrace Dinning room
- Extravagant Living room with Cathedral ceiling & Architectural details on each wall
- Art Gallery
- Indoor Spa
- Master Room Suite with private terrace, most of the Bathrooms with jacuzzi tubs
- Central Air Conditioner
- 2 Laundry Rooms
Outside Amenities Include:
- Infinity Salt Water Pool and jacuzzi with neon lights
- 20 Lounge chairs around the pool
- Open Terrace Bar
- BBQ Gazebo
- Garden pond with beautiful landscape
- Golf & Tennis court
- Access to Hotel facilities & Shutter service inside Rio Mar area.
- Additional Amenities Available Are:
- Private Chef
- Catering service
- Golf Carts