Puerto Rico Yoga Retreat
STEP AWAY FROM THE OVERLOAD OF LIFE AND RECHARGE DURING ONE OF OUR WELLNESS RETREATS.
Start the day with a restorative Yoga / Vinyasa Flow Class (all levels) followed by a morning meditation. Then eat a healthy breakfast before exploring the trails and waterfalls with a guided hike through El Yunque rainforest. We then return to Villa Tuscany for Lunch followed by a Creative Workshop. Finish the day with a Sunset meditation and yoga near the beach, then free time, and finally dinner.
- December 5th – 8th, 2019
- January 30th – February 2nd, 2020
- April 23 – 26, 2020
Mindfulness and emotional well-being have become increasingly important in a time when constant connectivity can leave us exhausted and overstimulated. Being mindful and traveling go hand-in-hand, as one is encouraged to be present in the moment in order to fully switch off and appreciate [new] surroundings. It’s important to realign before heading into the new year [for] a clean slate.
All-Inclusive Price for Retreat – $1,625*
- Most bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms.
- Accommodations will be assigned randomly, we will do our best to accommodate groups together.
- Space is limited.
Early Registration Discounts
- Discount available for booking two months and one or month before retreat start date.
- Secure your discounted rate with a $500 non-refundable deposit.
- Send us a message to receive the discount information.
- Balance is due three weeks before retreat start date.
Puerto Rico Yoga Retreat Includes:
- Luxury Villa Inside Resort (Villa Tuscany Mansion , Puerto Rico)
- Private Chef Preparing Meals (dietary accommodation available)
- Yoga twice daily (Sunrise Yoga & Sunset Yoga)
- Sunset Meditation
- Daily Rain Forest Hiking Trails with waterfalls
- Creative workshops
- Airport Transportation Thursday & Sunday
*Prices shown include all applicable taxes & fees.
Secure Your Spot Today!
Puerto Rico Yoga Retreat Teacher Tanis Lopez
More About Tanis Lopez
Tanis Lopez is a Yoga Alliance registered 200 Hour ERYT, who has been teaching since May, 2013. She began her path in yoga about six years earlier inspired by her daughter desire to practice yoga. She has now taught over 2000 hours at multiple studios, gyms and with private clients, as well as furthered her own education through multiple workshops and trainings. Her greatest desire as a yoga teacher is to offer students the opportunity to discover their own passion for this practice that has so positively impacted her own life in so many unimaginable ways.
Why Lead This Retreat?
My greatest goal in teaching yoga is to help students gain all that there is to gain from this practice. It’s an honor to lead students in the practice of yoga in such an idyllic setting, where they can disconnect from their routines and connect with themselves, their breath, their bodies, and their spirit. I’m hoping that after the Puerto Rico Yoga retreat newcomers will be inspired to embrace yoga daily, those who may have let their practices falter will cherish it again, and that regular practitioners will have the opportunity to experience it differently through the nuances that they may be exposed to for the first time.
Top Floor Accommodations and Views
Main Floor Shared Areas
Additional Outside and Shared Areas
Save $125 if You Reserve a Spot Before October 4 CORAL GABLES, Fla. (PRWEB)September 17, 2019 Caribbean Luxury...
When vacationing to the beautiful Caribbean island of Puerto Rico, you want to do it in style. What better way to...
You Won’t Be Disappointed! Thinking about booking a vacation sometime soon but you’re a little hesitant on where...
Inside Amenities Include:
- Wireless internet & Cable T.V.
- Ocean Panoramic View
- Elegant Kitchen with Brazilian Rose wood, granite, and stainless steel appliances
- Formal Dinning room connected to Terrace Dinning room
- Extravagant Living room with Cathedral ceiling & Architectural details on each wall
- Art Gallery
- Infrared Indoor Spa
- Central Air Conditioners
Outside Amenities Include:
- Infinity Salt Water Pool and Jacuzzi with neon lights
- 20 Lounge chairs around the pool
- Open Terrace Bar with Three Large Flat Screen Televisions
- BBQ Gazebo
- Garden pond with beautiful landscapes
- Access to Hotel facilities & Shuttle service inside Rio Mar area including golf courses and tennis courts.