Zip Lining In Toro Verde, Orocovis
Toro Verde Adventure Park, located in Orocovis (in the middle of Puerto Rico), is a large park that offers a number of different zip lines and rope challenge courses. The park has two lay-down type zip lines, The Beast and The Monster. The Beast is long (a little under a mile) and fast, but it is dwarfed by The Monster, which is more than and mile and a half long.
The Monster is The Longest Zip-line in the AMERICAS, certified by Guinness World Records with a 2.5 km (8,300 ft) cable, equivalent to 28 football fields reaching a flight speed up to 152.8km/h!
The Monster $185.00 pp.* (Includes taxes, Without transportation)
The Beast $98.00 pp.* (Includes taxes, Without transportation)
Zip Lining in Puerto Rico
Zip Lining El Yunque $120.00 pp.* (Includes taxes, does not include transportation)
Round Trip Transportation to El Yunque
- Minibus for up to 26 passengers: $600 ($23 per person)
- Sprinter for up to 14 passengers: $350 ($25 per person)
- Sprinter for up to 11 passengers: $300 = $27 ($27 per person)
Round Trip Transportation to Toro Verde (Approximately 2.5 Hours each way)
- Minibus for up to 26 passengers: $1,400 ($ 53 per person)
- Sprinter for up to 14 passengers: $960 ($ 68 per person)
- Sprinter up to 11 passengers: $900 ($ 81 per person)
If you have any questions or would like special accommodations for your upcoming trip to “La Isla de Encanto” please do not hesitate to fill-out the contact form to the right, call, or email us. My name is Diana Norniella-Burke and I love to help!