Puerto Rican Night for up to 24 Guests, $3,050
Appetizers (Select 3)
- Sweet plantains & black beans sauce dip, served with chips.
- “Escabeche de gandules”, pickled pigeon peas, served with chips.
- Pigeon peas hummus, served with chips.
- Mini guava & cheese pastelillos.
- Mini chicken pastelillos.
- Mini beef & sweet plantain pastelillos.
- Mini fish pastelillos.
- Mini “alcapurrias” (fritter made of green banana or taro and pumpkin dough, stuffed with ground beef).
- Mini piononos, (sweet plantains stuffed with beef).
- Cod Fish croquettes.
- Ham croquettes.
- Cassava & cheese croquettes.
Protein (choose 1)
- Roasted Pork
- Grill or Roasted Chicken
- Fish Fillet in Creole Sauce
- Skewers: Chicken, Pork or Fish (Skewers choose two)
Rice (choose 1)
- Arroz con Gandules (Rice with pigeon peas)
- Rice with Onions
- Arroz Mamposteado
- Rice & Beans
Sides (choose 2)
- Avocado Salad
- Green Salad
- YucaFongo Balls
- Mofongo Balls
Dessert (choose 1)
- Flan - Coconut, Cheese, or Vanilla
- Vanilla or Cheese Tembleque
- Tres Leches
- Rice & Coconut Pudding
Seafood paella with lobster, shrimps, scallops, mussels or clams. Served with sweet
plantains, asparagus and avocado salad.
- Linen Guayabera Shirts - $90 Each
(S, M, L, XL; order at least 2 weeks before)
- Hour of Bartender including Drinks - $150
- Additional Hour of Live Music - $600
- Additional Hour of Salsa Dancer/Teacher - $250
- Waiter - $50 each per hour
- Cigar Roller - $450 (1.5-2 hours, Includes 25 Cigars)
- Extra Guest - $50
The Puerto Rican Night is the most Popular package we have. It is A Must!!
Add The Puerto Rican Night to a chef package for an additional $2,028.00
If you have any questions or would like special accommodations for your upcoming trip to “La Isla de Encanto” please do not hesitate to fill-out the contact form to the right, call, or email us. My name is Diana Norniella-Burke and I love to help!