Puerto Rican Night for up to 24 Guests, $2,988.00
Puerto Rican Night Includes:
- Personal Chef:(Buffet Style)
- Typical Food:(choose from Menu Options)
- Or D’oeuvres: Waiter will bring appetizers around prior to dinner.
- Rum Tasting: Learn about & sample up to 5 different types of Rum
- Live Local Music: (1 hour) Salsa, Merengue, Plena, & Conga Music
- Salsa Dancing Instructor/Performer: (1 hour) Half an hour of instruction and half an hour of group dancing
- Puerto Rican Rum Bar: Tropical & Local Drinks (Piña Colada, Mojitos, Cuba Libre, & Local Beers (3 hours)
- Bartender Service: (3 hours)
Menu Options Include One Protein, Rice, Sides, a Green Salad, One Dessert, and Coquito.
The Green Salad includes local cheese and guava vinaigrette.
Protein (choose 1)
- Roasted Pork
- Grill or Roasted Chicken
- Fish Fillet in Creole Sauce
- Skewers: Chicken, Pork or Fish (Skewers choose two)
Rice (choose 1)
- Arroz con Gandules (Rice with pigeon peas)
- Rice with Onions
- Arroz Mamposteado
- Rice & Beans
Sides (choose 2)
- Casava (Yuca)
- Potatoes Salad
Dessert (choose 1)
- Flan de Coco (Coconut Flan)
- Vanilla or Cheese Tembleque
- Tres Leches
- Linen Guayabera Shirts – $90 Each
(S, M, L, XL; order at least 2 weeks before)
- Hour of Bartender including Drinks – $150
- Additional Hour of Live Music – $600
- Additional Hour of Salsa Dancer/Teacher – $400
- Waiter – $50 each per hour
- Cigar Roller – $450 (1.5-2 hours, Includes 25 Cigars)
- Extra Guest – $35
The Puerto Rican Night is the most Popular package we have. It is A Must!!
Add The Puerto Rican Night to a chef package for an additional $2,028.00
If you have any questions or would like special accommodations for your upcoming trip to “La Isla de Encanto” please do not hesitate to fill-out the contact form to the right, call, or email us. My name is Diana Norniella-Burke and I love to help!