1 Hotel, 2-Story Sunny Side Penthouse
Enjoy the beach and sun, as well as the luxurious South Beach lifestyle in a minimalist, eco-friendly luxury resort. Located in the center of South Beach, just steps from the area’s famed restaurants, nightclubs, museums, galleries, shops, boutiques, and sandy beaches. The property boasts four magnificent swimming pools, including the pool and bar-restaurant on the hotel’s rooftop that provides grand, exquisite views of the ocean.
Experience this beautiful condo overlooking the Beach and Pools located at 1 Hotel & Homes South Beach. Custom decorated by Debora Aguilar, this residence promises a vacation you will never forget. Reclaimed wood, organic sheets, cotton robes, large flat screen Smart TV’s in all bedrooms and living room areas, High Speed WIFI, and a fully furnished residence ready for entertaining, cooking, and feeling like you are right at home.
Furnished by Brazilian design house Artefacto features floor to ceiling sliding doors, numerous lavish home elements, such as custom kitchen pantry for ample storage, white oak floors, limestone and teak accents, white quartz, Italian silver travertine, Sub Zero and much more!
Fully stocked kitchen with high-end appliances and finishes. Full washer & dryer in separate laundry room, we provide laundry detergent and dryer sheets. Daily Starbucks regular and decaffeinated coffee as well as as well as Nespresso coffee. Luxurious amenities provided in bathrooms.
*There is a four night minimum stay. Price does not include 7% taxes and $1,000 check-out cleaning fee. Premium rates apply during holidays.
Nightly Rates for 2022
$7,000* per night
- Three Bedroom, Four Bathroom, 2,814 Total Square Foot Penthouse
- Ocean Views from Every Room
- White Oak Wood Flooring
- Large Terraces
- Sub zero refrigeration and wine storage
- Wolf range, wall oven, microwave drawer, and gourmet coffee system.
- Designer bathrooms and powder rooms
- Ceiling down lights featured in the living/dining areas and bedrooms
- Motorized window treatments
- Leed® certified green project.
1 Hotel and Homes I Building Amenities include:
- Over 600 linear feet of beach access along the Atlantic Ocean
- 4 swimming pools, including a pool and restaurant-bar on the rooftop of the hotel with breathtaking ocean and city views
- Full-service spa and 14,000 square foot fitness center, including personal training and massage services
- Fresh natural food restaurant headed by signature chef Tom Colicchio
- 24-hour access to food delivery from signature menus
- Catering and private chef services as well as event planning for private functions
- Personal shopping services and pantry stocking
- Business center and meeting rooms
- Eco-friendly housekeeping and linen services
- Maintenance services available on demand
- 24-hour concierge, valet parking, security, and bellman services
At first glance, it might seem like the wave of crypto traders moving to Puerto Rico are searching for an affordable place to buy up beachfront property, enjoy island life, and soak up the sunshine, but there’s much more to it. While all of these are some of the best...
Though Puerto Rico is a U.S. territory, it does not follow the same tax laws as the U.S., which has attracted swarms of entrepreneurs and investors who are hoping to reduce their taxes. The laws themselves are nuanced, so it’s important to have a good understanding of...