1 Hotel, 2-Story Beachfront Penthouse
Enjoy the beach and sun, as well as the luxurious South Beach lifestyle in a minimalist, eco-friendly luxury resort. Located in the center of South Beach, just steps from the area’s famed restaurants, nightclubs, museums, galleries, shops, boutiques, and sandy beaches. The property boasts four magnificent swimming pools, including the pool and bar-restaurant on the hotel’s rooftop that provides grand, exquisite views of the ocean as well as the shimmering city skyline.
Italkraft kitchen, Wolf/Subzero appliances, white oak flooring throughout the 3,955 SF of living area. A two story villa in the sky with ample terraces and access to rooftop pool and bar from the elevator.
There is a Nexus 5 tablet loaded with a custom application that allows access to all services provided by the hotel, such as in-room dining, housekeeping, concierge, valet, and even personal grocery shopping services. Hotel staff can have your pantry stocked in time for you to arrive, take care of your laundry and dry cleaning, and deliver filled prescriptions, as well as providing eco-friendly housekeeping and linen services.
1 Hotel and Homes I Building Amenities include:
- Over 600 linear feet of beach access along the Atlantic Ocean
- 4 swimming pools, including a pool and restaurant-bar on the rooftop of the hotel with breathtaking ocean and city views
- Full-service spa and 14,000 square foot fitness center, including personal training and massage services
- Fresh natural food restaurant headed by signature chef Tom Colicchio
- 24-hour access to food delivery from signature menus
- Catering and private chef services as well as event planning for private functions
- Personal shopping services and pantry stocking
- Business center and meeting rooms
- Eco-friendly housekeeping and linen services
- Maintenance services available on demand
- 24-hour concierge, valet parking, security, and bellman services
$5,000 – $12,000 nightly
- Four Bedroom, Five Bathroom, Two-story 3,955 Square Foot Penthouse
- Italkraft kitchen
- White Oak Wood Flooring
- Large Terraces
- Direct Access to rooftop pool & bar.
- Sub zero refrigeration and wine storage
- Wolf range, wall oven and microwave drawer
- Wolf gourmet coffee and espresso system
- Designer bathrooms and powder rooms
- Ceiling down lights featured in living, dining, and bedrooms
- Motorized window treatments
- Leed® certified green project, which means non-toxic eco-friendly materials throughout the property
*There is a four night minimum stay. Price does not include 7% taxes and $1,000 check-out cleaning fee. Premium rates apply during holidays.
The Caribbean island of Puerto Rico in a recent referendum has voted in favour of becoming America’s 51st state. It was almost a reality had a group of US senators not blocked it. Puerto Rico boasts more than 300 days of annual sunshine and 300 miles of coastline with...
Two foundations in Puerto Rico, Grupo Guayacán and Foundation for Puerto Rico, were picked by the Airbnb’s Community Fund, a program aimed at supporting programs to educate and develop entrepreneurs. In 2020 the Airbnb Community Fund was created with the...