1 Hotel, 2-Story Beachfront Penthouse
Enjoy the beach and sun, as well as the luxurious South Beach lifestyle in a minimalist, eco-friendly luxury resort. Located in the center of South Beach, just steps from the area’s famed restaurants, nightclubs, museums, galleries, shops, boutiques, and sandy beaches. The property boasts four magnificent swimming pools, including the pool and bar-restaurant on the hotel’s rooftop that provides grand, exquisite views of the ocean as well as the shimmering city skyline.
Italkraft kitchen, Wolf/Subzero appliances, white oak flooring throughout the 3,955 SF of living area. A two story villa in the sky with ample terraces and access to rooftop pool and bar from the elevator.
There is a Nexus 5 tablet loaded with a custom application that allows access to all services provided by the hotel, such as in-room dining, housekeeping, concierge, valet, and even personal grocery shopping services. Hotel staff can have your pantry stocked in time for you to arrive, take care of your laundry and dry cleaning, and deliver filled prescriptions, as well as providing eco-friendly housekeeping and linen services.
1 Hotel and Homes I Building Amenities include:
- Over 600 linear feet of beach access along the Atlantic Ocean
- 4 swimming pools, including a pool and restaurant-bar on the rooftop of the hotel with breathtaking ocean and city views
- Full-service spa and 14,000 square foot fitness center, including personal training and massage services
- Fresh natural food restaurant headed by signature chef Tom Colicchio
- 24-hour access to food delivery from signature menus
- Catering and private chef services as well as event planning for private functions
- Personal shopping services and pantry stocking
- Business center and meeting rooms
- Eco-friendly housekeeping and linen services
- Maintenance services available on demand
- 24-hour concierge, valet parking, security, and bellman services
Nightly Rates for 2022
$10,000* per night
- Four Bedroom, Five Bathroom, Two-story 3,955 Square Foot Penthouse
- Italkraft kitchen
- White Oak Wood Flooring
- Large Terraces
- Direct Access to rooftop pool & bar.
- Sub zero refrigeration and wine storage
- Wolf range, wall oven and microwave drawer
- Wolf gourmet coffee and espresso system
- Designer bathrooms and powder rooms
- Ceiling down lights featured in the living/dining areas and bedrooms
- Motorized window treatments
- Leed® certified green project, which means non-toxic eco-friendly materials throughout the property
- Art created by a local artist including one painting available for purchase.
Please inquire for more information.
*There is a four night minimum stay. Price does not include 7% taxes and $1,000 check-out cleaning fee. Premium rates apply during holidays.
At first glance, it might seem like the wave of crypto traders moving to Puerto Rico are searching for an affordable place to buy up beachfront property, enjoy island life, and soak up the sunshine, but there’s much more to it. While all of these are some of the best...
Though Puerto Rico is a U.S. territory, it does not follow the same tax laws as the U.S., which has attracted swarms of entrepreneurs and investors who are hoping to reduce their taxes. The laws themselves are nuanced, so it’s important to have a good understanding of...